Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

11.20.2009

October 2, 2009 - The Proposal!













Lets see where to begin...I cam home from work on a friday afternoon and Lonnie's truck was in the driveway, he is NEVER home before me when we get off of work, and I had just talked to him on the phone on the way home and he said he was still at work, so when I pulled into the driveway I was a little confused!
I get out of my car and the back sidewalk was lined with Red Roses, I started getting that feeling in my stomach like when you were little and you went over a hill really fast. I had an idea at this point, but did not know for sure. So i slowly walk in the house and when I open the back door, their is more roses leading me into the kitchen, and on the kitchen table was White Flowers with 2 lit candles and a card. On the floor was a Stop Sign. The smile on your face was playing in the background! I read the card...we are not going in to detail of what they said..:) but then The last thing on the card said see you in a few seconds...so I am thinking( because their is a stop sign on the ground I am not supposed to go anywhere--and he was going to pop out or something. I stand their with my heart feeling like it was going to pop out of my chest, my hands were getting sweaty and I was all nervous! HA --who would of thought! So I stand there for a few minutes which feels like hours at the time. Finally I hear my name call from the den. I look down and their is more roses leading in the den. And there he was all dressed up on one knee with box in hand! I was speechless! I think my words were "Are you serious?!" O my gosh! Get up....." I was so happy at that momment and could not have been happier! So of course I said YES! We are not setting a date yet but we are hoping for Spring of 2011, or possibly Fall of 2011! We will see!!!

No comments: