Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

12.27.2010

Tis the Season

Well it has been very hectic around here! But I better get used to that as hectic is my middle name. But I enjoy every second of it! Well Christmas has always been my favorite holiday! This year it was even better, with having little babies! Even though it was just another day to them I was still so EXCITED for them on their first Christmas!! I did what my mom always did for us, I sat out all their toys! (Then of course santa came and added to their piles! They each had their own stocking in their own chair that we got them! First thing we do every morning is change diapers, and eat, well this morning they jsut wanted to play! Here are some pics to share with you! Christmas Eve I had Lonnies Parents, Lonnies G-ma over and Sara and Patrick and Erin, and the girls cousin Hayden who is only 2 months younger! Always fun to get the babies together. We enjoyed a few pick me up foods and opened presesnts and took lots of pictures! Christmas eve night we headed to dinner at brio with my nanny and papa and all of our family! The babies did great and of course enjyoed a nice Grilled chz with french fries for dinner! They all acted well behaved in the restaurant! People sitting nex to us thought that they were triplets! THe girls and keagan that is!! SO many people think that (we are together all the time) I said I was going to start telling people that they are!! hehe! We had a wonderful dinner then went back to nan and papa's and opened presesnts and enjoyed some good deserts and cider! Christmas morning we opened presents here wit hthe girls and then headed over to ma mere's house and opened mor presents! Where the girls got spoiled with more toys than you can imagine!!! We had a wonderful lunch and My aunt uncle and cousins came over to enjoy it with us! My papa got sick and could not come! That was no good! But atleast we got to spend christmas eve with him and my nan! We spent all day at m moms then went by Lonnies Aunt Shirle's house! Where we got to see more of the girls cousins!! :) It was a wonderufl christmas!! Cant wait til next year!!

















No comments: