Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

4.02.2010

Last Friday

Well its 7:30 AM on my last official Friday of not being a mommy. I slept about MAYBE 2 hours last night, Majority of it because of my PUPPPS, I dont wish this on anyone its the most uncomfortable thing in the entire world. This is how I can explain it, imagine getting bug bites all over your body and they are at their itchest point b4 they get better, thats what it feels like all the time. Except for the 10 minutes relief I get after I get out of the shower or put cream on me. Sometimes slapping myself is better because I rather feel that pain for a split second than my itchyness! BUT its for my little ones so it makes it a little bit easier! But on the other hand (the positive side) I might not have been able to sleep either because my little girls will be here on Monday morning before lunch time! I am scheduled to go in to St. Marys @ 8am and my C- section is scheduled for 10am! I am having a c-section due to Zoey's cord placement is marginal and me having polyhydraminos. I am getting delivered early due to my pre-e and PUPPPS, both only will cure with delivery! I am so excited, anxious, nervous, I cant wait to meet our little girls and I am praying for an easy pregnancy with two healthy baby girls as the outcome:)
I am VERY nervous about trying to Breastfeed for two, but I am hoping that I produce enough and they take to it well, so its easier for all 4 of us! I just wonder will they have lots of hair or a little, dark or light, what color will their eyes be?!!? So many thoughts to ponder across and I am sure it is going to make this weekend go by super slow! I am starting to freak out and wonder if I am ready for them and prepared here at home, trying to make sure I have everything done and in order! I am officially in the nesting period, well I think I have been for a while now. Alright well I am going to go get ready for my last doctors appt this morning!!!!!

No comments: