Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

3.25.2010

35 week Mile Marker!

Being on bed rest has its ups and downs, I guess I need to update on why I am on bed rest first! Well I have pre-clampsia, so I am aloud up to pee and shower and thats it, I am going on day #10 of bed rest. The only way to cure pre-e is to deliever the babies, but my doctor wants them to bake until 37 weeks so we are trying to contain my BP, and swelling with strict bed rest. Thankfully my pre -e is not severe otherwise they would have to deliver my little ones asap.
Anyhow, so my days consist of watching TV and playing on the computer. I could go off on a tangent right now about how I really feel about being pregnant at this point but I am not going to suffer you reading through that, plus I am happy to know that my little ones have made it this far without coming out, so I will spare you on that one. But just a small dose of it, I can no longer bend over and pick up things, going up and down the stairs I get out of breath, I am not really aloud to get up accept to pee and shower and thats pretty much impossible! I have puppps,which is a  pregnancy rash on my belly so it itches ALOT!(it is common with multiples)  Alright, see I said I was not going to go into detail and I started to, I AM STOPPPING NOW.
However, being on bed rest you get lots of visitors and that makes my heart happy! I have had lots of visitors here lately lets see where to being, last week Amy came over and brought me lunch and these wondrful, wall decors to hang in the nursery and play room that she got at her trade show, which in return made me finish the play room, well made lonnie finish the play room I sat on the floor and told him where to put stuff! Mom had painted the walls, one wall which is purple is my favorite!!!

My mom coms over on a regular and helps me keep the house tidy, I cant do stuff so since she likes to clean so much she comes over and gets right to work everytimee! Now only if i could hire her when I am not pregnant to do some cleaning!:) SHe has done SO much and helped us out A TON, I dont know what I would do without her, painting skills, cleaning skills, cooking skills, or rushing me to the hospital skills(well i think i could do without her driving skills onthat one because she is not very good on that note, because she tries to text and drive and that doesnt work for her very well). haha--

One of the best things about being on bed rest if my sister and keagan come over daily, everday I get to see the two of them I think she is keeping me sane by coming over. I am not one that likes to sit still at ALL!!

Patrick and Sara came over and patrick cooked us 4 dinner--that was very nice- I got to sit here on the couch catch up with sara while the boys cooked- I think I could everday!

Debbie and Lonnie G-ma came over and had lunch with us, and she mad me a cheesecake that was wonderful!! :)

Meredith, John, little miss riley, and Amber came and had dinner with us this week!

One special little visitor that I got today was Leslie and Wyn. YAY, Leslie brought some lunch over and we played catch up about her delivery and chatted for a bit! It was very nice and I got to hold wyn, he could not be more cute! I stole a precious little picture!!!

So bed rest def. has its ups and downs! But we are getting so close to getting to hold our little ones in our arms and I could not be more excited!

1 comment:

Erica :o) said...

The bedrest will be totally worth it when you have 2 healthy babies to bring home with you! I was on bedrest for 10 weeks with Avery & Landon! As for the itchy belly...try Vaseline and then put plastic wrap on top to keep it from getting everywhere. Hope this helps :o) Can't wait to hear that they have arrived and are coming home from the hospital with you. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions!