Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

3.02.2010

crashes and smiles

We decided to make our extra spare room into a play room and that is where we will store all the 1,689,023 items that the girls have already. There is just a bed in their and then our desk and files and what not. Well lonnies task for sunday was to make the attic bigger by laying boards down so we could store the extra bed and stuff that is in that room in the attic. So I  am downstairs working on my sisters DVD of her life that I made her for her birthday on sunday and lonnie was all the way up in the attic.
Background noise: Bang, Crash, Boom, Boom
Mandy: "Honey, are you ok, what is going on up there?
Lonnie:" Yea I am fine...
10 minutes go bye...
Lonnie:" Hey baby can you come up here...
I knew something had to be wrong bc he knows how hard it is for me these days to get up and up the stairs and what not...thoughts?

His leg came through the celling into our bedroom and made a huge mess! Thank goodness he was ok. It was funny after it was all cleaned up. So patrick and Lonnie spent the afternoon patching it up! Thanks to patrick for helping out!! It still is not all the way fixedd but atleast its not a huge hole anymore. Then we went to my moms house that night for my sisters 26th Birthday!! Mom made lots of good food and I brought over a cake from Coldstone! It was good but never again those cakes are expensive!! I gave her the DVD I made of her and Kevin dating, engament, wedding and then Keagans first 6 weeks of life! SHe got a lil teary eyed but loved it! It was a great gift, I have to say I was proud of myself!
Papa sat on the couch with Keagan and sang him silly songs that made him laugh!

No comments: