Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

2.27.2010

31 week and 2 days check up @ perinatal Doc

Alright so I was so anxious to go to the doctor this past friday because we have not had a growth ultra sound in almost 4 weeks(in which they weigh the girls). I was also anxious,nervous, excited to hear about lil miss zoey and how she was doing with her fluid levels!! They develop more and more everytime I see them!
Zoey Grace 3 Pounds 11 oz.


Lillianah Rae 3 pounds 15 oz.
They are both so close to 4 pounds! YAY, we are ALL growing wonderfully, even me! ha Zoey's fluid levels were still the same that they were at so they are still a lil on the high side! BUt since they are both growing at god rates and lillianahs fluid is averge it is ok! Hoping my little ones stay in there MUCH longer and continue to grow! I also went to see my doctor this week in which the outcome of that visit is me cutting back on work. So I have stopped the gym for now and I am going to work my full time job 4 days a week! For any one that knows me you know I am ALWAYS on the go! I have had two jobs since I could being working at age 15, so this will be a big adjustment! I HATE sitting still! But I know that it is to help my lil ones and keep them growing on the insde and not the outside yet. So I will just have to deal. I am very sad about not going to the gym, those kids are my LIFE and have been since I have coached many of them for the past 8 years and watched them grow up in cheerleading and in life, and better their skills at the gym! I hope to return as soon as possible!!
It is getting closer and closer everyday, I am now 31 weeks and 3 days! Trying to get the house prepared and everything set up so i dont have to worry about anything later on!

No comments: