Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

3.21.2010

Packing and Getting ready!

Last night lonnie and I decided to pack our hospital bags. Well he packed them and I just layed there and told him what to put in them since I am supposed to stay laying down. I never know really what to put in them but I want to have it ready so Lonnie is not trying to pack it on his own if I were to need to go to the hospital unexpectedly. Plus all my daily stuff that I use, I still need to keep out so it was alittle difficult, plus I wanted to take EVERYTHING, ha too much stuff. Well we finally got it done last night and the babies bags packed as well. We also made a list of things for lonnie to do today to get us all prepared for the babies, like putting bases in his car, setting up btl warmer and drying rack and all that, putting batteries in everything, washing the last bit of baby clothes and blankets, and much more! Its getting real now, it is getting closer and closer, before we know it the little ones will have arrived, but lets just pray when I go to the doctor tom. she will tell me that I can keep them in me til atleast 37 weeks which is only 2.5 weeks away, ahh!! Hoping she is not going to tell me she has to take the lil ones yet because of my pre-e! we will see my results are in and my apt is tommorow!

No comments: