Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

3.13.2010

Adventure to St. Marys....

Well we had an interesting day on THursday, we had a small PTL scare, but everything is ok now!:) Woke up Thursday morning with a sharp pain in my side and I was getting ready to go to work. I had a doctors appt that day at 2, so I was going to try and wait it out. However that did not work, the pain got a little worse and Lonnie was already at work, so I called my mom, my dad and her came and got me and took  me to the office! It was a good thing that I went in because I was 1 cm dilated and my BP was high! Being dialted was a big change for me because up until that point my cervix was still closed. So she sent me over to L&D to get monitored. I was having contractions 4-6mins apart. They gave me fluid to see if that would help it didnt, then they gave me IV's that didnt help so then they gave me a two different medications to try and stop them, it did not end up stopping them but it slowed them down! :) And let me tell you that medicine made me feel and talk like I had a cocktail or 2, 3, or 7, I had forgot what that feeling was like!! So thats good, she checked me before they let me leave and I had not dialted anymore. SO now I have to follow up with my doctor first of the week. Lets hope that I have not dialted anymore, these girls need to GROW a little while  longer!! 4 more weeks I am hoping we can make it to that point!!:)

1 comment:

Meghan said...

im glad your okay! Im sure they must have been scary!! I hope everything will be ok though :) love you