Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

4.03.2011

'Be who you are and say what you feel, ... There is no one alive who is Youer than You."

Dr. Seuss could not have said it better!!!! The birthday party was a HUGE hit! I pulled it off!! I decorated and made everything accept for the cake (which was wonderful I do have to say)! If anyone needs help plannning a Dr Seuss, Thing 1 Thing 2 party, please you may borrow my decorations! They are taking up my garage right now, ha! Lets see where to start!

I think its better to show you in pictures! I have over 300 of the party, so I will just choose a few! Enjoy! And thanks to everyone who came and celebrated the best year of my life with my and my baby girls!































Everything was perfect! I was not ready for it to end! As with anything, "time flies when you are having fun!"

1 comment:

Katie said...

That looks like it was an amazing party! you did a great job!