Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

4.06.2011

Toddlers Vs. Babies

You know back when our babies were still "babies" we were saying how much "easier it would get if we were just at the "next stage."

1. Just laying still and stearing at their mobiles---Oh I wish they would learn to roll over!
Completed a milestone, Yes. Now they are rolling, cant lay them just anywhere.

2. Just laying on their bellies---Oh I wish my babies were sitting up so they could play with their toys better!
Completed a milestone, Yes. Now this milestone I think was a good one! They couldnt move but they were content playing with their toys!

3. Oh I am ready for them to learn to pull up!
Completed a milestone, Yes. BUt now they can reach everything!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby proof!!! Baby Proof Everything!

4. Oh I am ready for them to pick up their own food, and stop feeding them baby food on a spoon.
Completed a milestone, Yes! But now I CLEAN up even more bc half their food ends up on the floor! So this involoves sweeping after every meal, and Moping if they ate something Messy!

5. Oh I am ready for them to crawl!
Completed a milestone, Yes. But crawl, o my, times two, o dear, this was crazy! Baby gates, 4 of them! Top and bottom of stairs and going into the kitchen! Baby gates baby gates!!!

6. Oh I am ready for them to WALK, or should I just skip walking and say running!
THIS IS A BIG MILESTONE, AND SINCE MY MONSTERS starting taking steps at 8 months, they are now running away from me! And they think its funny!

So,,,,stages got harder, and stages got easier, in different ways as they get older! Toddlers are FUN, but def. more work!!!! Love my babies, Slow dowwwwwwwwwwwn!

No comments: