Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

1.08.2011

9 Months!

Oh the best 9 Months of my life have gone by in a flash, and only bigger and even greater things to look forward to with my LO's. 9 Months, I feel like I blinked my eyes and we stand where we are today, I have two beautiful 9 month old baby girls, Zoey (17.9 and 27 1/2 inches), Lillianah ( 18.7 and 27 inches) WOW!

I dont even know waht to think!! It has gone by SUPER fast! Both girls are standing on their own and walking up and down holding on to things. Zoey took one step the other night and then fell to her butt. I think it wont be long now! Lillianah has made it up 6 steps and I think they would make it to the top if I let her!!! They are both adventurous and like to get into everything. Lillianah is always on her toes and Zoey is constantly blowing bubbles! Zoey loves Cherrios and Lillianah Loves grilled chz. Eating has been a bit of furstratiion trying to make sure they are eating things that are good for them and that they are getting enough! They do not care for baby food very much but I try to offer a fruit or veggie at every meal along with their "big kid" food that they are eating, sandwich , panckaes, waffles, etc.

Lillianah is now waving hi and bye and actually zoey is up to two steps! I started writing this theother night and I am just now getting around to finishing it!( Imagine that, not finishing something, gee I wonder why, I am not busy or anything!)

Lillianah is still allergic to every diaper I have put on her except for pampers! (of course the most expensive one) but its ok I like pampers the best anyways! :) They are sleepign wonderful! We are just trying to work out the nap schedule of trying to get them to nap at the same time every day! It can be a challange but we are getting there!!


They love their sippy cups and their binkys!! Zoey loves to cuddle up next to anything soft and she will bend over and pick up her boppy off the floorr!! STRONG GIRL! Lillianah lovess her tip toes! I see a balerina in the near future!!! I see them learn new things every day as do I. I could not ask for anything more they are my world, my everything!!!!


Zoey says dada and Lillianah has said both but says mama more. They do not associate it with us yet!!! but will  sooon I am sure!

No comments: