Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

1.21.2011

LC

Two of my VERY wonderful best friends from college to have a quick visit with me and the girls!! SEK and Nellbell. I live bi-curiously thought SEK, she lives in DC and bartends at a local bar and has fun during the night life!! As I do miss this some I would not trade the girls for anything! But I can just live through her, oh by the way SEK, what are we doing this weekend? See and I can have just as much fun!! Nellbell used to live in DC with Sek and then she moved to colorado to go to CSU for grad school! So proud of her!! Fulfilling her dreams!



We had a wonderful visit that consisted of playing with the babies, going out to dinner, relaxing and drinking wine and watching a movie! What could be better? Nothing, it was perfect! Cant wait til I get to see them again and my other friends from college can hop on the caravan down with them next time! Love you girls!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I def need to plan a visit soon!! they are getting so big so fast!!!