Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

1.27.2011

Two Mommies and 4 Babies

Well as of most you know my friend Amanda,  is expecting twins in April. She came down for a quick visit on Tuesday and stayted for the night! She got a little taste of what her life is going to be like here in just a few weeks. We had a very good time talking about babies and babies and more babies!!! ha! Life has changed now, as we used to talk about what we were going to to drink that night, where we were going that night, or how wasted we were the night b4, or the recent college gossip. My oh my how things have changed, and I do have to say for the better! We just wonder which one of our college roomates will get pregnant with twins next ha? Lala? Sima? Stew? Pooks? Its still amazes me that I have twins and she is pregnant with twins and we lived together in college!! Well we had a wonderful time and I can not wait for her shower next weekend! All the girls from college are coming and two of them have babies too! Its going to be a blast! Here are some precious pictures that I captured of our visit.
Love!


Lillianah sorting through Amandas Registry to see what she is missing!


We went looking around at babies R US to update Amandas Registry!

So sweet!!

YUMMY!

Lilli Billi waiting for lunch!


ZO BO and the Twins!

 Look at that belly! Love it!! Just wait oh Just wait to see how big she really gets, she is 29 weeks and 1 day in this picture!!!


This shot is for ryan! Ryan loves basketball!!

No comments: