Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

10.28.2010

16 and 3

Well I think its offical now that I can announce one of my BEST friends and Roomates from college is....drum roll...get ready....here it comes...I know you are so excited....prolly not as excited as I was...here it comes...is ....p--p-p-p-regant!!!YEAAAAA! Oh I am so excited, and thats not even the best part, the best part is........they are having TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes. I said it twins, she is 16 weeks and 3 days and preggers with TWO babies, watch out CHAOS girls there must of been something in that apt water if two out of the 6 of us that lived there are having twins! The others have not had babies yet..so it could just be them too!!! I proudly announce Amanda(Quinn) Pehanick and Ryan Pehanick are expecting twins in APRIL! Same month as my baby girls!! Ryan and Amanda met at Lynchburg so I got to watch their relationship grow and develop! They got married this past May, however I could not attend because I just had my baby girls who were one month old at the time! I think Amanda forgave me, but she will really understand why I was insanley busy this coming spring! She is going November 8th to her first perinatologist appt. I cant wait for her to see the babies in 3D! She told me that her and Ryan want to wait and find out waht they are and make it a surprise! But that is VERY hard with twins, there is SO much to buy and after her to precious babies get here their will be NO time for going out to buy things. So I am trying to convience her otherwise! Plus there is not that much mutual stuff out there, you think there would be more. BUt whatever they decide I am behind them 100% I just love to talk to her and be there for her throughout this pregnancy as much as I can atleast because I have been there done that and I would HAVE loved a friend to talk to when I was going through it! It is def. no where near the same as having a singleton! Check her Out Here. Love to love her and I cant wait to kiss that belly of hers!!!!

No comments: