Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

10.02.2010

Half Birthday!

The girls turned 6 months Old today! I cant believe it! Its crazy that 6 whole months have passed by! Its so hard to beleive how much they have grown in the past 6 months! They are now sitting on their own and I really think they both could start crawling any day now. They alreayd get up on their knees they jsut dontknow to pick their head up and start moving! Not that I am asking for it to be now, I will take my time and enjoy my little ones I do not want them to grow up to fast as I feel they have already started too! Its hard to believe they have grown this much!!!

Belly

Only a couple hours old

1 MONTH

2 MONTHS

3 MONTHS

4 MONTHS

5 MONTHS

6 MONTHS

They are on a 5 bottle schedule now and two meals of solids a day! They have started to steal each others toys! I am sure that is only the beg. of that! They loveee their movies and they sit and listen to me read them books like big girls. We found out lillianah is allergic to peaches. Lillianah def likes ger miklk better and zoey does excellent with solids accepts somtimes she like to eat ger feet, highchair, burp cloth or whatever she can get in her mouth. They are def teething and drool 24-7, they practically live in their bibs. Babaling up a storm and both laughing out loud! They love bath time! They have grown so much and are changing daily. They complete me and are my world. Love my pumpkin head and doodle bug princesses.


No comments: