Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

10.07.2010

6 Month Check up!

My little ones had their 6 month check up yesterday, and they did alot better with their shots than they did at 4 months! Such innocent little faces not knowing what was coming, I hate that they have to get shots, I feel so bad for them!! I never stay in the room and this time I actually did! NO FUN, to watch! They are growing wonderfully and their above and beyond the milestones they are supposed to be hitting! They are both sitting up, grabing for toys, starting to hold their bottles(only when they want too). Zoey actually has her first tooth and is going from a laying position to sitting on her own.Their stats were:

Lillianah:
16.9 Pounds--55%
25.5 Inches long--50%

Zoey:
15.8 Pounds--50%
25 Inches long--25%

They got part of their flu shot and they have to go back in 30 days to get the other half. They are growing so healthy and doing great! The doctor told me that I am the first mother of twins in 13 years at her practice that has breastfed twins that long, it made me very happy to hear her say that!

Here are some pics while we were waiting on the doctor!

No comments: