Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

2.05.2011

First Road Trip with just the girls! Went GREAT!

Well me and the babies took our first little adventure to Fredericksburg yesterday to see Amanda and Ryan. Thursday night I went to get everything together, then realizing half the stuff I could not get together til the last minute! So I figured one night 1.5 hours a way I will not neeed that much stuff, who am I kidding?!

4 Out fits per baby
30 Diapers
6 bottles
Pump
Pumping Bottles
Food for 4 meals
Snacks
Sipppy Cups
PJ's
Boppy Pillows
High Chairs
Sound Bear
Sheets
Blankets
Toys
Alll the stuff t decorate for the shower

Yea lets just say my car was packed to the brim and could not fit ANYMORE! So I planned to leave at their nap time in the afternoon which was perfect they slept the whole way there and were wonderful!! They enjoyed spending time with Amanda and meeting AP, amandas roomate! They also go to met PO-Nasty, Po who? YES, I said Po nasty ha ( that would be amandas husband Ryan) I was friends him in college, and I used to say, "sink it po-nasty sink it," stomp stomp, why? You might ask, I was a cheerleader and Ryan was the basketball player! Perfect couple right haha, ok Amanda he is yours!
Ryan and Amanda got to get a little glimps of what their home is going to be like here in just a few short weeks! They have two big doggies that are going to have to adjust to this big change as their family grows from 2 to 4 instantly! If you count tucco that is 5 holy moly, they need a mini van! ha ! The girls were great, they did not sleep so great i think its because they were not fimiliar with the place in which they were sleeping!! BUt they did great other than that!
Today we celebrate the twins by having a shower, which was tons of fun! Lots of the girls from LC were there! It was sooo great to catch up with them! Wish I could have chatted more, but playing hostess and chasiing around my own twins it was hard to juggle! But I mannaged as I always do!!
Amanda got tons of wonderful items! I AM SOO incredibly happy for Amanda and Ryan! Pics will be coming soon! Their on Pooks camera( hint hint, jenny)

1 comment:

Mary and Brian Herbert said...

so glad the girls did great on their trip! sounds like u had a blast!