Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

2.27.2011

Crazy Monsters Everywhere!

Its official my girls are walkers! They have been taking steps since 8 months, but this last week they have been walking like crazy! Dont get me wrong they still fall, ALOT! But walking everywhere!!! Oh I love them SO much! They are a mess and into EVERY single thing! They like to eat the toilet paper, and go fishing in the toilet, gross? Yes, but they have no clue! They like to eat food off the floor and they climb up my leg and wine when they want to be held. They are strong little monkeys, they can pull their selfs up onto things like climb to the top of the couch and hold all their weight up like its nothing! I am not kidding, I think if I taught them they would be able to do a pull up! They are happy fierce little divas that I absolutley ADORE!

Thier a little picky when it comes to eating, but that's ok I am too. Our current menu of food that they eat consisits of..
Goldfish
Saltines
Mac and Chz
Applesauce
Grilled Chz
Lunchables
GREEN BEANS
bannanas
Raviloi
Spagetti O's (Z only)
CHICKEN
Mashed Potatoes
Chicken Pot Pie
French Fries
Carrots
Rolls
Pancakes
Waffles
French Toast
yogurt
pizza
strawberries

Wow actually now that I type it out, they do eat several different things, but thats about it, they are not big on triyng  new things! But that list contains pretty much waht we eat on a regular!

We are at 3 bottles a day and I need to drop to 2, little nervous about it, as I was nervous about dropping from 6 to 5, 5 to 4, and 4 to 3, it all went well, so I freaked for weeks for no reason, as I am sure this one will go well too! BUt this one is different, it is a big deal I think, because that means my babies will only get bottles in the morning when they wake up and at night when they go to sleep! O MY goodness! Ah, they are growing up tooo fast! Did I mention one month from tommorow they are going to be ONE! C-R-A-Z-Y! OK. I am going to go cry tears of joy now, one year olds, really? I am goign to be a mommy of two one years olds!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH! OH, babies Slow down!

No comments: