Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

6.07.2011

Back in Action

Well I think its about time to start writing on my blog again. I mean it has been since APIRL, and alot has gone on since then, so rather than try to write about everything ill just do a small summary. From the day of the birthday until today, which has only been 2 months and 4 days, which does not sound like  a long time, but is really, in baby to toddler months. The girls are running EVERYwhere. They are saying mama, and dada, and babaling everything, trying to repeat us, we here bye and hi. Oh how they are SO big.
They are getting into everything, they now know how to get into the child proff cabinets, they like to open and climb into the dish washer, and they have tried the oven(scary) yes. They climb in and out of the bath tub, they have learned that they can fall off the couch and now learned to go back wards, they race up the stairs, they know that when I say lets go take a bath, or lets go take a nap, or night night time, they run to the stairs. The wiggles, lets just say lifesaver.
Oh my sweet monsters are getting so big, yet are so little. They love their sand box and the pool is new to us too, and they have a blast! They like to eat mulch, mud, toilet water, sand, all the little things they should not buit they do. They both have tried POOP, yes I said it. I felt guily for not looking at them for that point two seconds that they tried it, but they have on different occasions. I can not take my eyes off of them, unless they are baby proofed to the max and I know they are safe. My house pretty much is a couch, TV, and toys, nothing else, we dont do decorations bc they will jsut get into them!
Lillianah's crib is by the light switch so she now turns it off and on when she does not want to go to sleep or when she wakes up. MUSIC, where to begin, the  loveeeee loveee music, they both love it and love to dance but I think Lillianah secretly loves it a little more. Zoey is getting GREAT with her fork, she concentrates so hard to poke that one green bean or mac and chz. They both can eat rice and mashed potatoes out of a bowl by them selves, with a little help from me every few bites.
They are crazy and they are everywhere! I love them more and more each day! Please forgive me for my small break, I am back in action and ready to blog my friends!

No comments: