Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

6.08.2011

Typical Day on the Farm....

Watching three toddlers is def. different than watching three babies. More independent, yes. But harder in a different way, YES! They are a bundle of joy...today

They have their own playroom now and they wonder in there, well if it gets quiet..I usually quickly jump from whatever I am doing and go in there.....this is what I walked into today. Zoey (the one on the floor) had put her snack on the jumperoo and was eating it. Lillianah climbed in the jump a roo all by her self, and it looks to me like keagan wanted to get in as well, so in this picture he is grunting and getting pissed as he is trying to get his feet in and sit on top of Lillianah!! CRAZY CLIMBERS! We only still have this toy set up because they like to play with the toys on the outside of it, I knew they could cimb on it, but not in it, or on top of it!!!! CRAZY babies!

No comments: