Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

6.21.2011

STTN

So, we are at that stage where the girls are wide ass awake at 6:30 AM, boo. That is mommys time to get ready and shower, and since the monsters wake up then, they dont want me to shower, they dont want me to put them down, all they want me to do, is take them downstairs, give them milk and cheerios, change their soaking wet diaper and turn on cartoons. All mommy wants to do is actually shower b4 work so I dont go out of the house looking like I jsut greased my hair, which happens quite frequently.

I guess I could slove the problem and wake up earlier to get ready, but No. I dont want to, or if I do I am like ahh 30 more minutes would be nice, screw it, so I go back to sleep and then think I can get ready, and cant because I am trying to climb in the shower with babies pulling at my legs, opening all the cabinets, emptying out my dressers, oh I could go on....

Plus the fact that they are still tired and it makes their morning nap even earlier.

Dear TBG, (twin baby girls)

Please go back to sleeping til 7:00/7:30, mommy would be a much happier person. And you guys would not be as tired as early. We all win. Thanks

Love,
Mama

On another note, when I bring them downstairs to do all that was listed above, I get cute pictures like this and it makes me forget all about waking up early and not getting my warm shower in peace.

No comments: