Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

8.26.2010

Baby Food=Messy Babies

Well the girls have been eating oatmeal since they were about 3.5 months off of a spoon! We have gotten SO much better about eating it. Zoey cant get enough of it, I think she would keep eating if I didnt stop feeding it to her! SHe loves it, but this is a good thing because she does not drink as much milk as Lillianah so it evens out! Recently they have been getting really into it, and when I say into it, I mean literally into it. They have just started noticing the spoon and that something is in the bowl and well they want to do it them selves they dont want you do to it, so I decided that I would let them. Here are the results, I do have to say it was quit entertaining watching 4.5 month old babies try to feed them selfs rice cereal. I think I enjoyed watching it more than they did making a mess!!!








Next week we start VEGGIES, their will def.be more to come on that!

No comments: