Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

8.15.2010

19 weeks and two days

I have officially been breast feeding my girls for a little over 4 months. It takes a lot of work and dedication to be able to do this. But I HAVE always wanted to BF so, hopefully I will be able to conitnue for another 7.5 months, we have a routine now and it has gotten so much easier now, as it was not always easy. But I still have my ups and downs. My sister and mom gave me this card thisweekend because I was having one of those days!
Isnt it the greatest card ever, I think so! I have had several incidents of spilled milk. Just accidently spilling it. Or one time I pumped and left 24oz of milk overnight on the counter,  I cant even descrieb to you how upset I was when I turned the corner that morning and saw all that hard work sitting on the counter and I had to throw it away! Another tim I had to dump all my milk for 24 hours down the drain bcause I had to get a CT scan and bc of  the IV I had to have before it, the babies could not have it. The most awful feeling in the world, I am sure all you mommies out there can relate! Exp. pumping for TWO, I need all the milk I can get!Do you like Oatmeal, I love to love oatmeal, and it helps my milk production so I eat my oatmeal every morning and drink my 10 bottles of water a day, every day! THat is how I can feed TWO babies! No formula yet, lets keep it going strong!

1 comment:

Erica :o) said...

I LOVE this card! You need to email me a copy :o) So happy to see that BF is going good for you. I told you it wasn't that bad. I would love to take pics of your girls...maybe if Tracy gets this job then we will come down for a visit and I can do pics while were there :o)