Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

8.18.2010

T to the E to the S to the S to the A!

I love Tessa, Don't you?


 I don't  know if I love her more or love to read her B, more? Ha. ok just kidding. She has beenn one of my very good friends sice 2003 when we went to college together, back when we were THEM NMN. We did lots of things together, freshman year she lived on my halll, and that is where we met. Sophmore year we had rooms right next to  each other and we lovee to spend our weekends at pi, sigma pi that would be. We had lots of fun and so many memories. Here I will share one with you...


This picture was junior year on the porch of nellies house. I am sure this evening involved lots of drinks and dancing.(even with  tessas crazy hips) We had many fun fun times together. I think I could go back in time and re-live just one night in college, don't think I could handLe going back more than that But one night would be fun. Tessa is happily dating a wonderful guy named Ryan, loves to write on her B, has some really nice friends that I met when I went to visit her in 2009, where she curently resides in charlotte, North Carolina.

She came down for my baby shower and gave me these wonderful panda towels that we use all the time! I think the girls look soo cute in their panda towels from their god momma tessteaseee



THANKS TESS!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

YAY! :) I love it! I love you! And miss you. I need to see the babes before they get too big.