Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

5.03.2010

Back in Action


Hello friends and Family, I am now back and posting on my blog again, I can not promise I will keep it updated as I used to my life is a little crazy busy now but I will try to from time to time. Firstly, the girls are doing wonderful, they are gaining weight and sleeping alot!! Well they were just sleeping during the day and awake at night, I think they have their days and nights mixed up, which makes it a little hard but its all worth it. but the past couple nights hav been much better. We have a routine of 45 mins before every feeding i lay them down on a blanket and wake them up, do whatever I need to do, so they can learn the difference between day and night and so far it seems to be working, accept last night we had a bad night, but I guess we need to have those every now and then, Being a mom is the most wonderful thing in the world to expereience, Its amazing how easily you can fall in love with something with one look! I love my girls so much! I will eventually put my birth story on here but that is for a later day when I have more time as it will take me w whileee to write! Anywho, I have added some updated pictures of the girls!









No comments: