Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

5.12.2010

Photo session and snotty noses

Today we tried to do a photo session with the girls, well they really did not want anything to do with it. But I wanted to dress them in cute little outfits before they grow out of them. Since we dont leave the house and they have to stay warm they just wear sleepers all the time so here is my attemt at a photo shoot.





My little babies have a cold and they are conjested, I want nothing more than for them to get BETTER, so helpless when a baby has a cold bc they cant blow their noses or tell you when they dont feel good! So we have been doing a lot of soothing holding and rocking and trying to put saline drops in their noses to clear a little bit so they can breathe when they eat! So we have had no visitors for almost a week now because I WANT them to get better! Which in return means I have been by myself with them alot, with lonnie at work during the day, but we have got ourselves  a routine and its working!! Let me tell you its work work work!! My job title is 24/7 ROUND THE CLOCK working MOM :) Saying a prayer my little girls get rid of their colds VERY soon!

1 comment:

Erica :o) said...

Oh I would LOVE to come do pictures of them! We need to get together soon while they're little so I can do it for you :o) They are cuties...I hope they get better soon!