Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

5.11.2010

Mommy's Day

The most AMAZING feeling in the world and best thing that has ever happened to me was the day that I gave birth too my two beautiful baby girls, and now at 5weeks and 2 days old we celebrate the day of Motherhood. I love them more than the 1,467,890,456,230 times I can tell you over and over again. I love when they are sleeping snug against my chest, as I kiss their tiny little fingers one by one. My heart swells daily for the two of them. I love when they make sweet noises and they dont know they are doing it. I love when they stretch and arch their backs and purse their lips like they are blowing a kiss. I love to watch them smile. I love to know that I am going to watch them grow each day into their own little personalitys. I know that Zoey is more calm and Lillianah is more fiesty. I love to love you....
zoey

lillianah


No comments: