Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

5.26.2010

Bumbos, Trips, and Superbaby

My little girls are growing so fast!!! When they went for a weight check two weeks ago from today Zoey was 8.7 and Lillianah was 8.6! But now, Lillianah looks bigger to me than zoey does plus she is eating more than zoey, so we will see when we go for their TWO MONTH check up next week! CRAZY, that my little babies are almost two months old! I  can still lay both of them on my chest and they fit, but I am sure not too much longer will I be able to do that!
I decided to try and put them in their bumbos and see how well they could hold their heads, they are starting to hold them a little bit, I put them in it for just a few minutes to help them gain some strengnth!


Here are some random pics that we have taken here lately!


They are starting to love playin on the play mat, with all the music and sounds!!!

Here is MR KEAGAN! AKA SUPEBABY

 This past week we stayed at my moms for a whole week, I think she was VERY happy that we were there but she is def. a little sleep deprived, and I think forgot how much work babies are, much less two! But I think she had a great time! And WE appreciate all the late night feedings, and soothing that she did!!



We went on walks and hung outside with the babies AND Keagan, Have you ever tried to tackle and 3.5 month old, and two 1.5 months old! Its not an easy task, exp. when they all want to be fussy at the same time! But momments like these make it all worth it!






No comments: