Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

5.27.2010

Crib TIME and feeding

There is not much that stays the same when it coems to raising twin girls, I am pretty much on their schedule of when they want to do things, play, eat, sleep, cry, be soothed, coo, poop, pee, not sleep at night etc. BUT My one main thing that I do everyday that never changes is that I ALWAYS feed the girls at the same time, otherwise I would be feeding 24/7!

Well last night we decided to try and put them in their cribs for the first time. They have been sleeping their bouncy seats because they have been congested so they need to sleep upright! Well I went and bought a wedge that inclined to put under their sheet so we could put them in their cribs! So this is how theri first night in the crib went................NO SLEEP

We fed them at 8:30 then tried to put them down, they were nohaving it, so we cuddled them and they fell asleep and then I did a dream feed at 10:30, well after this lillianah went to sleep and zoey decided that she wanted to stay awake and eat again at 1:30, so Lillianah all sleeping so nicely in her crib I had to wake her up. So we made their bottles and Lillianah did not want to eat at all!So we put her back down, well this was totally against wht I wanted to do but I cant force feed them!  So Lillianh didnt wake up til 3:30 wanted to eat so we fed her then, but then zoey had just ate at 1:30 so we did not wake her to eat, then ZOey woke up at 5:30 to eat, we HAD to get them back on the same schedule otherwise I would go NUTS today trying to feed them at different times! So we woke up lillianah and she ate too! So needless to say I slept from 5:30AM til 8:15am this morning when they both finally decided to sleep at the same time!!!! Zoey ended up back in her bouncy seat all night annd did not sleep in the crib!

Lets hope round TWO tonight of trying their CRIB goes ALOT betterr!!!

No comments: