Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

3.14.2011

And....

i used to be singular. just me, myself, and i. those days were fun and they were very special, those times made me who i am today.

then me turned into us. it was me AND lonnie. so it was always what were WE going to do tonight. what are we going to eat for dinner. and so on... are you getting it? good.

not long after, well and we all know that story, not long after it was just me AND him. our relationship grew by 4 feet. WOW. big breath. scared. YES? excited. YES! life changing momment that I will remember forever YES YES YES!

then about 11 months 1 week 6 days 21 hours and  3 minutes ago our we( as me and lonnie) turned into, me, AND lonnie, AND Lillianah, then 11 months 1 week 6 days 21 hours and 2 minutes ago we turned in to

me, lonnie, lillianah AND zoey.

guess what? i would not change a thing. im blessed to have these two bundles of joy in my life. they have turned me into a better person!

i love it.

FYI. I will not be adding another AND to my life, til my babies are toddlers atleast!

No comments: