Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

3.07.2011

Never say Never!

My sister sent me this link of 15 things I said I would never do b4 I had kids! Well Some of them I can relate too but it goes to things we have not experienced yet as my children are still babies. But it did give me this wonderful Idea, I was going to write my top 10 things that I said I would never do b4 I had kids and now I do them, but then I thought about it, I am going to say 10 things that I would never do when my girls were a couple months old and now, oh I do them! I guess its just the mommy getting experience, or the psychoness( is that a word, not sure but it is going to be a word today) that I went through!

1. Never will my babies be off schedule and eat even 5 minutes after they were supposed to have their bottle. (Yes I was crazy strict about this til they were hmm 6 months old) > ba ha!

2. Never will I give my babies a bottle while I am driving down the road! (Yes this has happend, only when Needed and only when some one else is in the car with me!)

3. Never will I wipe their snotty noses on my clean shirt!

4. Never will I let my babies Cry It out in their cribs to go to sleep! ( Hm I think I croseed this one off at 4 months!)

5. Never will I pump going down the Road! ( um, I think this went out the window about 3 months) Sometimes your milk jugs just need some release pressure action)

6. Never will I let my babies stay in their PJ's all day!

7. Never will I let my babies eat goldfish for lunch( Hey sometimes, it happens)

8. Never will I let my babies sleep in the same bed with me!( ha- ha) Sometimes some good extra cuddle time is needed!

9. Never will my babies not be home for "Nap Time" (Rare, but happens, every now and then cant hurt!)

10. Never will I leave my babies for the night with Daddy to go out with some friends( well it has only happend twice, and I did not leave til they went to bed and I was back in time for them to get up in the morning) SOmetimes you just gotta do it!!!

No comments: