Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

3.24.2011

miss you

I am at work today, and missing my babies today {everyday}.
I want to go home...
and...
snuggle them,
make them lunch,
watch them sleep,
run like a  crazy person chasing them around the house,
play peek-a boo in their new Dora house,
get on the floor and act like a complete idiot with them,
tickle their thighs til they laugh until they cant laugh anymore {tickle spot},
change their diapers and have them run away from me and pee on the floor, {then i clean the floor}
read them books,
hold their hands as they walk,
push them on their swing set,
help them slide down the slide,
build sand castles{and knock them down},
give lots of XOXO's,
brush their hair,
play dress up,
try and put their hair in piggy tails{still too soon, not long or thick enough yet} but I try, {everyday} thinking it may grow over night,
laugh with them,
here the words mama,
feed them chz,
and just be with my babies.

But I gotta make that dollar so I can dress them in sweet princess clothes and spoil them to pieces!

No comments: