Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

3.02.2011

“How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?”

The girls turned 11 months today!Our friend Sadie turned one today, and it is also Dr. Suess's Birthday, Hooray, I say! The time is flying, where did it go? Where has it gone I don't know, but please slow down, for  I feel like every time I blink my babies have gained another month on life. Which is another milestone or two or three, babies slow down!

Cute Isn't the word! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!
(We have sweet Sadie Bugs Party on Saturday and we can't wait!)

They are both walking wonderfully! They walk to and from all their toys, down  the hall, and up the stairs if I let them. They think that climbing up the stairs is some kind of game. If I forget to shut the gate, which I rarley forget bc they aim for it everytime, but if I do because I am Human, and as humans we are aloud to forget sometimes, they go racing towards it, and with in seconds, if I do not hear mischief or mayhem anywhere, I think Out Loud, Oh shit! (Yes, I cuss, some, sorry) and then race for the stairs. As they see me turning the corner qickly they crawl faster and laugh out loud like it is so fun to them! They usually are at the 4th or 5th step by the time I get to them, crawling as fast as they can, and laughing out loud! Oh its so cute, I try not to laugh at them because I do not want them to think its a game, although it could be a game one day, but once they have balance, coordination and know how to go up and go down! Do you like the stair game? Circle yes or no.

We are doing good with foods as I posted a previous post, down to three bottles. Sleeping all night. And accomplishing new milestones all the time! They are big girls walking and so soon they will be one years old!!!! They both love to make silly faces at you, and they have tickle spots on their legs! They are SO strong! Love to go out and see different things and people. My children are def. PEOPLE watchers! ha-he! They can now roakc back and 4th on their pink horse with out me showing them how. They like when I read them Books, and they LOVE to have their hair brushed. They wave bye-bye 24-7.


“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”
                                                             -Suess

No comments: