Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

3.28.2011

We like Target do you?

Target, is our favorite place to shop. I mean it has a little bit of every thing, you can go in there and pretty much get anything you need, besides meats and fresh fruit. But thats ok. I am like an addict, I have to go there every weekend, even if I do not need anything, but I some how manage to come up with a list of things that I "need." (or i think i need) and when I say "I," I really should say babies, bc they are the center of my shopping now.
They do have good deals and you get great cupons after you buy something. Don't you think they should give them to you before? I do, that would be great.
We do lots of shopping, the girls LOVE to look around and shop, I am glad I have girls, Keagan always goes with us too. BC I always shop with my mere and my soeur. But in a couple years, Keagan is going to want to go "fishing, hunting, or play with his daddy" and no more mommy shopping time! This is why she needs to have another baby! Don't you think? THen I will have two kids and then she will have two kids and mom and dad will have 4 grandkids. Then we will be tied, PERFECT, then after that, well lets not talk about after that because I am not ready for more kids for a while. Would love it, but I am enjoying my time with just my two girls right now, selfish? Maybe. But I love them and not ready for more nor is my body.
Speaking of bodiess,, ehhhhhh pre-pregnancy body where did you go!? Please come back!

We just started a couple weeks ago a stroller mama's group. We work out with the babies 3 days a week, its great! I love it, run, walk, jog, and do lots of cardio, abs, legs and arms, and buts! We work it all and it could not have been working out better!!!

Do you like to shop? Circle yes or no?



They always take off their shoes! This was the end of our shopping trip!!! Both missing a sock and a shoe off the same foot! Silly girls!

No comments: