Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

3.20.2011

Hotdogs

My sister had a small cookout -playdate on saturday night. We went over with some friends to have dinner, we decided we would like to have a drink and relax so we packed to stay for the night. This does not happen often, although now we are not having to take as much stuff as we used to so it was not that bad getting everything together, but this is how the nigth went= NO SLEEP. The girls went down ok but then woke up around 1130 and did NOT want to go back to sleep. So mommy no longer got to hang out, I had to aly down with them! Normally I would do CIO, but there were 4 babies sleepin there, so that was not an option. But we had fun, glad to hang out while I could, although that night I think there were some flying cuss words. Precious Babies, want to see? OH btw, Jordan taught Lillianah, (choo-choo) now, so everytime I say choo-choo, she pumps her arm, ADORBALE!



P.S Turn your computer sideways to see these sweet faces, v or h, would you please stop!!! 

No comments: