Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

1.07.2010

6 month Check up - Perinatal Visit!!!!

Well we went to see the high Risk Doctor today, and it went EXCELLENT! Both of our girls are gowing at a good rate and are where they need to be at this point! Lillianah weighs 1 pound and 6oz and is measuring at about 24 weeks and 2 days. Zoey grace weighs 1 pound and 5oz and is measuring at about 23 weeks and 4 days! We want them to stay at about the same weight! so it was alllllll good news today! I go back to the perinatal doctor in 4 weeks and then I will be at my third Tri-mester! Its crazy how fast it has started to go by! I go see my regular OB doctor tommorow afternoon! I will get measured then! Ha the girls were today and now its my turn tommrow---I dont know if I really want to step on that scale! ha awww! But its ok I know its for my girls and that means they are growing if I am growing!!:) Other than not really being able to sleep at night and my back hurting everything is great with the pregnancy! :)
Keagan UPDATE- Heather is going to the Hospital next week on the 12th and then is getting induced the morning of the 13th so Keagan Thomas will be soon entering this world and gracing us with his prescence! Lonnie and I both cant wait to be an aunt and uncle! We are SUPER stoked!
Zoey Grace

Zoey Grace

Lillianah Rae











Lillianah Rae

No comments: