Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

1.28.2010

Not just a monkey

Everyone has their favorite animal, whether it’s a giraffe, zebra, kangaroo, hippo, or any of the million other creatures of this earth. Mine is one that swings from trees, can be owned as a pet and likes to eat bananas, if you are thinking a monkey then you are correct. I don't know what it is, but those fury little creatures really get me going!
Did you know…

That when monkeys yawn sometimes it’s because they are tired, and sometimes because they are mad?
Monkeys do not eat the peels of their bananas?
Monkeys do not catch colds?
A mother monkey will grab a young monkey’s tail to keep if from traveling too far away from her?

How can you resist a fun little creature like this….


I hope that when my girls arrive they eventually like monkeys too because everytime I see something Monkey I usually make it a MUST have to add to all the other million MONKEY things in the nursery. I have made it very obvisous so people like to buy the girls monkey things too. Debbie got the girls a monkey night light, Sandy got the girls PINK monkey bibs, which im OBBSSESD with already, and Mom got the girls a Monkey stuffed animal...well she said its for the girls but I think its secretly for me because if it was for the girls she would have bought two. Everyone knows that if one twin gets something the other one must get one too. PLus everything mom has bought me has come in twos. So I accepted it for the girls but secretly its MY stuffed animal that can just sit in their room.
On the day that lonnie proposed to me he wanted to distract me so I would not come home striaght from work so he called jordan that day and told her to think of something. what did she think of," oh I will go buy the girls something," and tell her she has to come by and get it. Well not only did she go buy them something but she bought them several things but the main item at hand was, MONKEYS, what MONKEYs, yes monkey outfits. Which the girls will be making their debute home from the hospital in these monkey outfits.

Therefore, this is not just some random outfit or undergarment that my girls will wear it has meaning. Not only was this little outfit used to "try" and pursuade me so I could have the perfect engagement. It will also be the first outfit well top my girls will wear. Also given to me by one of my best friends. Plus it has a monkey on it. Which makes it just simply fab.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember the monkey I put in your suitcase when y'all came down to visit Hunter and I? Hee hee hee!!! _Erin