Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

1.27.2010

Thirty Fingers, Thirty Toes



Pregnancy is a privlage,
Experiencing Gods miracles on earth.
In just a short time,
I will be giving Birth.

Everything happens for a reason,
So I knew I would get through.
Then I found out my blessing
Was not only one but TWO.

At first they moved,
Just a little.
Anywhere from the
Top, botton, or middle.

Sonograms make it possible,
To watch our babies grow.
Then my belly popped out
And I started to show.

As time went past,
Their movements got stronger.
And then they would last,
A whole lot longer.

Ounces are starting to
Turn to pounds.
And they are starting
To respond to sounds.

People always ask me,
When are you due?
Shocked to here,
Three more months,
I am having TWO.

Its just a couple months
My two peas in a pod will arrive.
And my work,
Is just going to have to take five.

Watching and feeling
These miracles grow inside,
Makes my heart happy
And brings a smile I can not hide.

I ponder my thoughts of
Blonde hair or brown,
Maybe they’ll come out with
Rosie cheeks like a clown.

What is yalls size?
What will yalls length be?
Will yall be chubby or little?
Will yall want to come home with me?

Straight hair or curly,
Or a sprout or two
But none of that matters
Because I will love both of you.

So many things
That I want to know
But they are hidden inside
So the answers don’t show.

My girls may not have been
Planned from the start
But our two girls
Will be loved straight from our hearts.

In just a short time
I will get to look them in their eyes.
I get more and more excited
As everyday goes bye

No comments: