Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

1.13.2010

Baby Keagan has ARRIVED!

Baby Keagan has arrived, he was born at Henrico Doctors hospital on January 12, @ 2:49pm He weighs 7 pounds and 7oz and was 19.5 inches long! Heather and Keagan are doing wonderful! Kevin is doing great as well! I think it has finally sunk into both of them that they are officially parents now! Keagan stayed in and out of the room with them last night at the hosptal so they could get some sleep before they go home. They will be there til Friday afternoon and then get to start their journey on their own of FAMILY! I am super excited to be an aunt and hold my little nephew. I was holding him today at the hospital and I said, "so this is what it is like and im going to be holding TWO of them! AHH -- Oh so soon will my lil nephew get to meet his cousins!!! I am wicked excited and cant wait for them to grow up together! My mom is obssesed with Keagan already! I went over today and mom was sitting in the chair holding him and heather said that she wont put him down! haha:) But its her first grandchild, so I am sure he is going to get spoiled to death! :) Everyone is very excited! Cant wait til she comes hom on Friday.

No comments: