Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

1.24.2010

Fame Baby Shower

Yesterday, January 23rd 2010 my J5 family and friends had a gym baby shower for me. Judi Anderson, is wonderful and really made it a perfect day. I could not have expected or asked for more it was simply amazing. I walked into the door of the Founders bridge Club house to see my little cheerleaders barely recongized because they were all dressed in their street clothes and not cheer clothes. I am so used to seeing them in sports bras and shorts and not make-up, and cute outfits. They are not supposed to grow up yet:)

Judi walked right up to me and greeted me with a corsage that consisted of two pink flowers, one for lillianah and one for zoey grace. I walked around and greeted everyone who came to share that special day with me. I felt like a queen everyone smiling and being so nice. It was such a nice thing just to know all those people cared, they came to see me and share my special day with me. It made my day.

There was lots of great food and flowers and ballons that decorated the room. We all ate and socialized for the first hour that we were there. Then Judi made me sit in this big chair by the fire with ballons tied to it. With m wondering eye that saw a million gifts at the table to the left of me. I was in amazement. All the cheerleaders and their parents gathered around me as I opened all the gifts from everyone.  I would open and then turn to the crowd and here all the oos' and ahh's of cute baby girl stuff!:) Loved every minute of it. Bubble(Kylie buzzeo) sat next to me and handed me the gifts as I opened them.I would pass the card to my mere and she would write down who it was from and then Judi and Susan took the gifts and packed them back up for me. Perfect little circle we had going on.

I felt special on that day, so many things for my little girls. I got more than any one person could even ask for. I couldnt wait to get home to put it all away in my new nursery!

Hope one day my girls can join them in the sport that they love so much and that I love to coach!


No comments: