Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

1.06.2010

Some Nursery Items

This is the Diaper bag heather got me for christmas! This was my favorite gift--I am super excited about it! Lonnie already told me he was not carrying it because he needed a "masculine one" ha we will see when he has two baby girls!









These are the wall letters that I painted for the girls- Zoeys name is done too but not exactly sure where her crib is going to go so we can not hang her name yet! We just hung lillianahs today!! I LOVE THEM!! Anyone want some made and I will be glad tooooo make them! :)







The wall letters on the wall :)














This is our bedding its pink yellow and orange with animalsss! YAY we love it! Debbie bought us the bedding and mom bought us both the Cribs:)

No comments: