Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

1.30.2010

Pushing to the max...

One of the most common questions that I get asked very often is "Do they know when you will have them, will you go full term? I wish I knew, but reality of it is my girls will come when they are ready. They are two little miracles from god and they will make their debute sometime here in the next 12.5 weeks. My goal is to go 37 weeks, which is about full term for twins. If not the complete 40, like a singleton birth. SO many people are so quick to tell me that I wont or cant go full term, but I can, even though I am high risk for pre-term labor because I am carrying twins I want my little girls to stay inside my as long as possible. THe longer they stay in me the healthier they will be!! I would love to have a natural child birth! I am hoping that I do. Right now the girls are head down and both in a good position, so lets hope that they stay that way so I can have a natural child birth and get to experience it to the fullest when I bring my two little girls into this BIG world. I saw this video and it is VERY encouraging. Check it out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E-wULAaD50

1 comment:

ashley said...

Hey girl - Not sure how your sister delivered, but if you need someone to be 'real' about c-sections, let me know. Since I was just having one, our childbirth class and doctors barely mentioned c-sections. Your doctors may prepare you a little better! Needless to say, after 16 hours of labor and stalling out, I had a c-section and honestly wouldn't have had it any other way. A birth is a miracle no matter what! I'll definitely be praying for your girls to stay cozy inside you as long as possible - and for a safe, easy delivery!! Take care! Feel free to email any time! (amswistak@yahoo.com)

Ashley