Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

1.08.2010

Nursery Update

Mom painted the Nursery last week- we have two pink walls and two orange walls and the Closet is PINK! It looks SO good she did a great job. Now we are just trying to figure out where to put the cribs! Its such a difficult task! ha- I am so ready to start decorating the nursery! I finished painting their wall names and then decided that i did not like the yellow so mom and i sanded them down and painted them pink and orange now I am almost done with them so I can hang them up! Heather gave me the cutest diaper bag for Christmas with the girls name on it. I am in love with it already--i secretly want to start carrying it around!:)

We go back to the doctor tom. to see our High Rish doctor for an ultra sound! I am VERY excited it has been 4 weeks since I have been so I am getting a lil anxious! Then on Friday we go and see our regular OB Dr. Royal.

The girls move like crazy now. I get kicks under my ribs and then all the way at the bottom of my stomach! I guess thats because their is two of them!

No comments: